Feeling ill or unwell is never fun, that doesn’t mean you can’t have a little fun saying this in different ways.
- I feel under the weather – this is a light hearted polite way to say you don’t feel very well. When people use this they mean they are only a little unwell.
- I feel sick – this is used to tell someone you feel ill but normally not life threatening or terminal way. I feel sick can also mean you feel like you might vomit.
- I don’t feel to great – this is a casual conversational way to you feel ill, but only a little.
- I feel rough – this is a casual conversational way to tell someone you feel quite unwell but normally not in a life threatening or terminal way.
- I don’t feel very well – this a way of telling someone you feel unwell, and in a way which means more than just a little ill.